The terms of this agreement (hereinafter referred to as “Registration Terms”) are the relevant rights and obligations established by the user (you) and the HICOOL Global Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition (hereinafter referred to as the “Competition”) service. When registering as a user of this website, please carefully read the following terms:
1. Registered user privacy and confidentiality terms
1. The information of registered users and all project information (including business plans) of this site are classified as confidential. This website will do its upmost to ensure information safety and prevent infringement. Should force majeure or loss caused by the user occur (e.g. hacker intrusion, server failure, search engine entry), this website does not shoulder corresponding compensation liability.
2. The examination unit and jury user are the only groups besides this website’s staff who are granted to browse, view, and download user business plans. Users of other investors can also browse and download a business plan after authorization from the owner, but it is only to be used as reference for potential investment on the project. Information on the project cannot be sold, circulated, or distributed to other organizations or individuals. Detailed contents of the project cannot be disclosed to other persons. Without authorization from project owner, project information cannot be used for personal operational activities.
3. Registered users cannot share their account with other organizations or individuals. Users should properly manage account passwords and set passwords which cannot easily be cracked. On discovering that an account has been stolen, the user must contact us immediately.
4. If a registered user leaks project information or uses the project for individual operational activities and causes losses to the owner, once confirmed, the project owner is entitled to claim losses from corresponding personnel.
5. Services will be canceled or terminated without prior notice for registered users with the following behaviors:
a) Breach of these registration terms;
b) Use of fake information in registration;
c) Lending or transferring member accounts on one’s own or allowing others to inappropriately exercise member rights;
d) If one person registers multiple accounts, we may only reserve one account;
e) Using the system to maliciously attack, scam, or slander other members or competition organizers;
f) Obtaining members’ account through stealing passwords, scams, hacker techniques, or other improper means;
g) Using the system to conduct behaviors that violate laws, regulations, national policies, or social morality.
6. The competition’s organizing committee has the right to modify the content and scope of this agreement at any time, without prior notice to registered users. If there’s any change in the registration terms of this website, modified content will be prompted on key pages. If the user does not consent to the modified content, the user can take the initiative to cancel various services offered by this website. If the user continues to enjoy any service offered by this website, it is deemed that the user accepts all services after modification.
2. Legal Terms
1.Confirmation and acceptance of this competition website’s registration terms
1) The ownership, operation, and interpretation of competition website registered user service belongs solely to the competition’s organizing committee.
2) When enjoying the services of registered users offered by this competition’s website, the user must completely and rigidly comply with these registration terms.
3) Once the user clicks “I agree” button on these registration terms and completes the user registration process of this competition’s website, the user reaches an agreement with the competition’s organizing committee on registered user service use and accepts all contents of user registration terms of this website.
2.Service Modification, Interruption, and Termination
This website reserves the right to modify, interrupt, and terminate any service at any time without informing users. For any loss caused by the website in executing above rights, this website does not have to shoulder any responsibility to the user or any third party.
Users are solely responsible for publishing content. The user’s use of the service is based on all local, national, and international laws and standards which are applicable to the service. The user promises that information released on pages of the website or use of website service must be in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations of China, as in the appendix. The user must not produce, copy, or release the following information on the pages of this website:
1) Opposing the basic principles established by the Constitution;
2) Endangering national security, leaking national secretes, subverting state power, breaking national unity;
3) Harming national honor and interests;
4) Inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermining national unity;
5) Violating national religious policies, promoting cults and feudal superstitions;
6) Scattering rumors, disturbing social order, destabilizing social stability;
7) Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, homicide, terror, or instigating crimes;
8) Insulting or slandering others, infringing on the legal rights and interests of others;
9) Containing other content forbidden by law and administrative regulations;
10) Disturbing the services of this website in any way.
Protecting user privacy is a basic policy of this website. This website commits not to publicize, edit, or disclose the non-public information of its users and the non-public content saved by users on this website, unless:
1) Obtaining explicit authorization from the user in advance;
2) In compliance with relevant mandatory laws and regulations;
3) To maintain legitimate rights and interests of this website;
4) To safeguard the interests of the public.
5. User Account, Passwords, and Security
Passwords and accounts are kept by users. In addition, each user is responsible for all activities and events on his/her account. If the user gives his/her password and account to others or shares his/her registered account with others, should there be any leak of personal information, this website shoulders no responsibility. The user can change passwords at any time according to operation instructions, end old accounts, and re-open new accounts. The user agrees that if the user discovers any illegal use of his/her account or security breach, the user must inform this website immediately.
1) The user expressly agrees that all risks associated with the use of this website shall be entirely shouldered by the user. All consequences incurred after using this website network service shall also be shouldered by the user. This website does not shoulder any responsibility for the user.
2) This website does not guarantee that the services provided can meet the demands of the user, nor that the services will not be interrupted, and does not guarantee the timeliness, security, or accuracy of the services.
3) This website refuses to offer any guarantee, including whether information can be completely accurate, timely, smoothly transferred, and that software bugs can be modified. The user understands and accepts the reliability of the information obtained through this website service, depending on the user’s own judgment, and the user shoulders all risks and responsibilities if the system is damaged or information is lost. This website does not offer guarantee for any transaction or transaction process online.
4) This website shoulders no responsibility for individual information leaks due to other websites linked to this website, and all legal disputes and consequences arising therefrom. This website shoulders no responsibility for individual information leaks, losses, or theft due to force majeure factors such as international and domestic political and economic environment. This website shoulders no responsibility for direct, indirect, incidental, special and subsequent damages.
7. Limited Liability
This website shoulders no responsibility for direct, indirect, incidental, special and subsequent damages that result from: improper or illegal use of this website, ambiguous information, or untimely updated information provided by website users. These behaviors may do harm to the website’s image, and therefore, the website raises the possibility of such damage in advance. The user agrees that if he/she violates relevant laws, regulations, or any terms of this agreement, and thus causes damage to this website or any third party, the user shall be liable for all damages caused thereby.
8.Termination of Services
The user or this website can terminate service at any time based on actual situations. This website can terminate services at any time without bearing responsibility to the user or any third party.
If the user opposes any stipulation of registration terms or modified terms, or is dissatisfied with this website’s services, the user is entitled to exercise the following rights:
1) No longer use this website’s information services.
2) Notify this website to terminate services to this user.
For the above termination methods, this website does not bear any responsibility to the user or any third party.
9. Information Content Ownership
1) Information content defined by this website include: words, software, sounds, photos, videos, diagrams, etc. provided by this website. All such content is protected by copyright, trademark, label, and other property ownership laws.
2) Unless the information clearly states that it can be used without authorization, the user can only use this content after obtaining authorization from this website or other relevant rights holders. The user cannot copy, reproduce, nor create content related to and derived from this website’s content.
10. Supplementary Provisions
1) This website’s registration terms are consistent with legal interpretation of the People's Republic of China. Should this website’s registration terms conflict with the laws of the People's Republic of China, these terms will be entirely re-interpreted according to the law, while other terms will remain binding on users.
2) This website reserves the right to modify and perfect these terms.